A couple of weeks ago, Mitch Joel (author of Six Pixels Of Separation – get a copy if you don’t have one – and check out his blog by clicking his face on the right-hand side of this blog) caught my attention with a post about sharing Six Interesting Links. It’s what it says on the box: share six interesting links about whatever with whomever.
It’s a pretty neat idea – and one which I’m gonna make a regular feature of this blog (hope you don’t mind, Mitch).
So here are my six links (each of which open in a new window):
- “Taliep Peteresen” – a reminder of the man and his genius, gone too soon from this planet.
- “Billionaire Map” – if you wanna get rich quick, here’s a handy list for for all the gold-diggers and kidnappers out there….
- “Rent A Friend” – no, it’s not Facebook. Actually it is, with all the other crap removed… 🙂
- “World Cup Breakdown” – Missed a game? Here’s the world’s best graphical breakdown of the world’s greatest footballing event.
- “Five Minute Fiction” – an interesting writing project in its infancy now but looks like it could be going somewhere. Check it out.
- “Hot. Geek. Chicks” – yes.
Of course, you totally have to visit Mitch’s site to check out his lists. Hmmm, linky goodness…